Monday, August 19, 2013

Husband Tag Questions



HUSBAND TAG Questions
1. How and where did we meet?
2. What was your first impression?
3. How and where was our first date & second date?
4. Where was our first kiss and how was it?
5. How did you know I was the One?
6. When and why did you fall in love me?
3. How long have we been together? Relationship & marriage.
4. How to avoid arguing?
5. How do you resolve problems?
6. What do you two do for a living and are you using your college degree?
7. What key elements make a successful relationship & marriage?
8. What do you love about me?
9. Favorite Quality?
10. How do you keep a relationship healthy in life?
11. Places you want to travel?
12. Children? How many do you want?
13. What is my favorite color?
14.What is my favorite food?
15.What is my favorite sports team?
16.What is my favorite t.v. show?
17. What kind of salad dressing am I most likely to get on my salad at a restaurant?
18. What food do I not like?
19. What size shoe do I wear?
20. What is my favorite type of sandwich?
21. If I could eat one thing everyday what would it be?
22. What is my favorite cereal?
23. What is my favorite music?
24. What is my eye color?
25. Who is my best friend?
26. What is something I do that you wish I wouldn't?
27. What is my heritage and where am I from?
28. Did I play any sports?
29. If you baked me a cake what kind would I like?
30. What is one unique talent I have?


BONUS Question: How did you feel when I went natural?

Hope you enjoyed the video! We did not use this question list. This coming 3rd marriage/wedding anniversary we will make another Husband/Wife Tag youtube video. If you and your spouse made a youtube tag video please share it in the comments below! If not, you and your spouse should try it. It is fun!

Soli Deo Gloria
~ Lizel

No comments:

Post a Comment